Junior Golf Camps
Winter Pines Golf Club is pleased to offer a full slate of Junior Golf Camps in 2021, conducted by TGA of Orlando.
- TGA – which stands for Teach, Grow, Achieve – is the nation’s fastest growing and most innovative junior golf program. We believe sports change lives.
- TGA enrichment camps at “The Pines” are designed for girls and boys, ages 5-12, of all skill levels.
- Week-long camps typically begin at 9 am and end at 4 pm daily.
- TGA certified instructors follow a specialized curriculum developed by experts in education and golf. Activities include group and 1-on-1 instruction; physical activity and stretching; rules and etiquette; character development themes; golf skills games; math, science, and history as they relate to golf.
- Maximum 8-to-1 student/instructor ratio.
- When available, TGA camps feature daily on-course play! Holes are set up so campers play from age- and skill-appropriate tee boxes, using a variety of fun formats.
- Summer Camp 1, May 31 – June 4
- Summer Camp 2, June 7 – 11
- Summer Camp 3, June 14 – 18
- Summer Camp 4, June 21 – 25
- Summer Camp 5, June 28 – July 2
- Summer Camp 6, July 5 – 9
- Summer Camp 7, July 12 – 16
- Summer Camp 8, July 19 – 23
- Summer Camp 9, July 26 – 30
- Summer Camp 10, August 2 – 6
CLICK HERE to learn more about TGA of Orlando.
CLICK HERE to sign up for a camp.
To register or for more information, please contact Michelle Bower at 703-340-6310 or email@example.com.