Winter Pines Golf Club is pleased to offer a full slate of Junior Golf Camps in 2021, conducted by TGA of North Orlando.
- TGA – which stands for Teach, Grow, Achieve – is the nation’s fastest growing and most innovative junior golf program.
- TGA enrichment camps at “The Pines” are designed for girls and boys, ages 5-12, of all skill levels.
- Week-long camps typically begin at 9:00 am and end at 4 pm daily.
- TGA certified instructors follow a specialized curriculum developed by experts in education and golf. Activities include group and 1-on-1 instruction; physical activity and stretching; rules and etiquette; character development themes; golf skills games; math, science and history as they relate to golf.
- Maximum 8-to-1 student/instructor ratio.
- When available, TGA camps feature daily on-course play! Holes are set up so campers play from age- and skill-appropriate tee boxes, using a variety of fun formats.
- Summer Camp 1, May 31-June 4
- Summer Camp 2, June 7-11
- Summer Camp 3, June 14-18
- Summer Camp 4, June 21-25
- Summer Camp 5, June 28-July 2
- Summer Camp 6, July 5-9
- Summer Camp 7, July 12-16
- Summer Camp 8, July 19-23
- Summer Camp 9, July 26-30
Discounts available for “Early Birdie” registration, siblings, multiple camps.
CLICK HERE to learn more about TGA of North Orlando camps at Winter Pines.
CLICK HERE to sign up for a camp.
To register or for more information, please contact Michelle Bower at 703-340-6310 or email@example.com.