Winter Pines Golf Club is pleased to offer a full slate of Junior Golf Camps in 2019, conducted by TGA of North Orlando.
- TGA – which stands for Teach, Grow, Achieve – is the nation’s fastest growing and most innovative junior golf program.
- TGA enrichment camps at “The Pines” are designed for girls and boys, ages 5-13, of all skill levels.
- Week-long camps typically begin at 8:30 am and end at 3 pm daily. (Before- and after-care available.)
- TGA certified instructors follow a specialized curriculum developed by experts in education and golf. Activities include group and 1-on-1 instruction; physical activity and stretching; rules and etiquette; character development themes; golf skills games; math, science and history as they relate to golf.
- Maximum 8-to-1 student/instructor ratio.
- Best of all, TGA camps feature daily on-course play! Holes are set up so campers play from age- and skill-appropriate tee boxes, using a variety of fun formats.
- Summer Camp 1, June 3-7
- Summer Camp 2, June 10-14
- Summer Camp 3, June 17-21
- Summer Camp 4, June 24-28
- Summer Camp 5, July 8-12
- Summer Camp 6, July 15-19
- Summer Camp 7, July 22-26
- Summer Camp 8, July 29-Aug. 2
- Summer Camps (includes on-course play): $389
- 4-Day Winter Break Camp: $269
Discounts available for “Early Birdie” registration, siblings, multiple camps.
CLICK HERE to learn more about TGA of North Orlando camps at Winter Pines.
CLICK HERE to sign up for a camp.
Informational brochures are available at the Winter Pines Golf Shop, or call TGA of North Orlando at 407-496-4966.