Junior Golf Camps
Winter Pines Golf Club is pleased to offer a full slate of Junior Golf Camps in 2018, conducted by TGA of Orlando.
- TGA – which stands for Teach, Grow, Achieve – is the nation’s fastest growing and most innovative junior golf program. We believe sports change lives.
- TGA enrichment camps at “The Pines” are designed for girls and boys, ages 5-15, of all skill levels.
- Week-long camps typically begin at 9 am and end at 3 pm daily. (Before- and after-care available.)
- TGA certified instructors follow a specialized curriculum developed by experts in education and golf. Activities include group and 1-on-1 instruction; physical activity and stretching; rules and etiquette; character development themes; golf skills games; math, science, and history as they relate to golf.
- Maximum 8-to-1 student/instructor ratio.
- Best of all, TGA camps feature daily on-course play! Holes are set up so campers play from age- and skill-appropriate tee boxes, using a variety of fun formats.
- Summer Camp 1, June 4th – 8th
- Summer Camp 2, June 11th – June 15th
- Summer Camp 3, June 18th – June 22nd
- Summer Camp 4, June 25th – June 29th
- Summer Camp 5, July 9th –13th
- Summer Camp 6, July 16th – 20th
- Summer Camp 7, July 23rd – 27th
- Summer Camp 8, July 30th – August 3rd
- Winter Break Camp 1, December 27th – 28th
- Winter Break Camp 2, January 2nd – 4th, 2019
- Summer Camps (includes on-course play): $379
CLICK HERE to learn more about TGA of Orlando.
CLICK HERE to sign up for a camp.
Informational brochures are available at the Winter Pines Golf Shop or call TGA of Orlando at 407-496-4966.