Junior Golf Camps
Winter Pines Golf Club is pleased to offer a full slate of Junior Golf Camps in 2017, conducted by TGA of Orlando.
- TGA – which stands for Teach, Grow, Achieve – is the nation’s fastest growing and most innovative junior golf program. We believe sports change lives.
- TGA enrichment camps at “The Pines” are designed for girls and boys, ages 5-13, of all skill levels.
- Week-long camps typically begin at 9 am and end at 3 pm daily. (Before- and after-care available.)
- TGA certified instructors follow a specialized curriculum developed by experts in education and golf. Activities include group and 1-on-1 instruction; physical activity and stretching; rules and etiquette; character development themes; golf skills games; math, science, and history as they relate to golf.
- Maximum 8-to-1 student/instructor ratio.
- Best of all, TGA camps feature daily on-course play! Holes are set up so campers play from age- and skill-appropriate tee boxes, using a variety of fun formats.
- Summer Camp 1, June 5th – 9th
- Summer Camp 2, June 12th – June 16th
- Summer Camp 3, June 19th – June 23rd
- Summer Camp 4, June 26th – June 30th
- Summer Camp 5, July 6th – 7th (Advanced Player Camp)
- Summer Camp 6, July 10th – 14th
- Summer Camp 7, July 17th – 21st
- Summer Camp 8, July 24th – 28th
- Summer Camp 9, July 31st – August 4th
- Five-Day Summer Camps (includes on-course play): $379
- Two-Day Advanced Player Camp (includes on-course play): $199
Discounts available for “Early Birdie” registration (April 20th deadline), siblings, multiple camps.
CLICK HERE to learn more about TGA of Orlando.
CLICK HERE to sign up for a camp.
Informational brochures are available at the Winter Pines Golf Shop or call TGA of North Orlando at 407-496-4966.